Introduction Rocket Seeds
One thing that stands out is that you cannot only buy seeds at Rocket Seeds, but there is merchandise available for the die hards. But this Rocket Seeds review won’t focus on that. We would rather focus on the products and particularly on the exclusive seeds. Something else that might be interesting to mention is that you can join Rocket Seeds as a breeder, that is if you feel like you could make the cut.
Best Sellers Rocket Seeds
One thing that we are dying to find out is if the exclusive strains are actually best sellers at Rocket Seeds. Let’s read on and find out quickly. Here comes the top 5:
- White Widow: White Widow is easily among the most popular cannabis strains in the world. It is the mother of the legendary “White” family. She is undoubtedly one of the most famous cannabis strains in the world. Multiple award-winning, White Widow is known for her power and outstanding resin production. Moreover, she is easy to grow and suitable for growers of all experience levels.
- Strawberry Diesel: Strawberry strains lovers are sure to get excited by the decadent flavors and aromas of Strawberry Sour Diesel. This indulgence combines Strawberry Cough with Original Sour Diesel. Juiciness guaranteed. Flowering after a mere 9 weeks, the plant produces a healthy batch of super strong buds. These are buds that are bursting with super sweet strawberry flavors.
- Lambs Breath: Lamb’s Breath is maybe the ideal daytime strain with its uplifting and motivating high. This powerful, sativa-dominant lady produces monstrous yields in a short flowering time. A top strain for sativa lovers! It has a very high THC level and a low CBD level.
- Gelato: Gelato is a strain refined for smokers who like to get into the vapors after each smoking session. A THC content of 26% generates long-lasting highs that kick in right away. Gelato is a shining example of California cannabis excellence. She is a fusion of two respectable strains from the Cookies family. Weed lovers of good cannabis are guaranteed to be deeply impressed. She excels with her delicious dessert flavors and mesmerizing high.
- Cali OG Kush Haze: This 70/30 Sativa strain relieves the negative effects of mental issues and gives an overall positive high. Its parents are OG Kush and Amnesia Haze, although the name suggest a relation to some Californian strain. The THC level can go up to almost 25% and it is no strain for beginners.
Promotions Rocket Seeds
It has its own seed bank, but also sells seeds from other banks. Which is why it makes sense that Rocket Seeds has the same promotion as its partners. This means that you get free shipping for orders that are worth more than $200. If you order even more and go over $420, you even get 10 free seeds. At the moment there are no further promotions, but keep an eye on our website to be the first to learn about the latest news.
Website Rocket Seeds
As you probably expect when hearing the name, Rocket Seeds contains a lot of rockets. But not so much that you’ll get tired of them. The website uses a lot of blue, which is a color that we think most people can appreciate. It also has some yellow details and uses a white background for the main pages. This makes everything easy to read for everybody, even color blind people that are often overlooked when designing a website.
Like we have seen before, on top of the page you’ll find a search bar to quickly look for your favorite strains. Below that, the main menu offers the following options; shop, seed banks, seed categories, exclusive strains, new arrivals, germination, blog and merch. The seed banks and categories options both have a drop down menu. You can scroll down for a widget with the top feminized seeds, autoflowering seeds, regular seeds, CBD seeds and fast version seeds. If you scroll down a bit more, you’ll find the Crop King Seeds best sellers, but you can also choose those of the other seed banks. Other than that the homepage contains mostly advertising for the different seed banks.
Payments Rocket Seeds
There is a good number of payment methods that you can use at Rocket Seeds. First, there is the option to pay in cash, which is always convenient for the growers that want to remain as anonymous (or untraceable) as possible. If that’s not an issue for you, you can use one of the other methods which are Bitcoin, Cash App, Mastercard, MoneyGram, Paypal, Venmo and Visa. Just be aware that not all methods are available in all states/countries.
Support @ Rocket Seeds
There is no specific FAQ page at the Rocket Seeds website, but if you scroll all the way down to the footer menu, you’ll find a header named “Customer Help”. Underneath that header you can find all kinds of information that you might be looking for. Other than that, the website offers a lot of information on all kinds of topics, from strains to the growing process. Should you need additional assistance, the support agents are ready to help you. You can reach them by phone, live chat and email. There are also official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
Rocket Seeds Ships To
This seed bank ships internationally, but you should be aware that your shipment may take some time to arrive and can be confiscated. International shipments can take 7 to 14 business days if all goes well. Shipments to North America take 5 to 7 business days and within Canada the shipment takes 2 to 5 business days. If you choose registered shipments, your order will be shipping again at no additional cost in case of confiscation.
Summary Rocket Seeds
We like the fact that this is a seed bank with exclusive seeds that also sells seeds from other banks. It’s kind of like getting the best of both worlds, as you have all stores together at only one website. Of course we had to try one of the exclusive seeds and the Intergalactic Budder appealed to us most. Not in the least because of the THC level of up to 30%. And boy did we enjoy it. The garlic and other spices we tasted were a great combination with the meal we had while smoking.
Rocket Seeds | Frequently Asked Questions
Can I join Rocket Seeds as a breeder?
Yes, just fill in the form on the website and you’ll be contacted.
Can I pay with crypto at Rocket Seeds?
Yes, you can pay with Bitcoin.
Does Rocket Seeds sell something other than seeds?
Yes, it also sells some cool merchandise.
Can I find exclusive seeds at Rocket Seeds?
Yes, the seed bank claims to have over 600 exclusive seeds.
Does Rocket Seeds sell seeds from other banks?
Yes, you can buy seeds from Beaver Seeds, Crop King Seeds, Mary Jane’s Garden, Sonoma Seeds and Sunset Genetics on the website.