Introduction Mary Jane’s Garden
You are not looking at the oldest seed bank around, but with 8 years you can admit that it has proven it’s reliability. Maybe you are wondering how Mary Jane’s Garden lasted this long. Well, it’s because it doesn’t compromise on quality while always trying to provide you with the best prices around. At least, that is what the seed bank claims. This Mary Jane’s Garden review is created to see if we agree.
Best Sellers Mary Jane’s Garden
The ten best sellers of Mary Jane’s Garden are quite visible at the website. However, we would like to highlight only the top 5:
- Blueberry Diesel: As you can guess, this strain is the product of a mix between Blueberry and Diesel. Even though it has earthy, sweet and diesel flavors, you can also taste some blue cheese. This strain can be grown indoors as well as outdoors and has an average flowering time. Depending on your mood the effects can be both calming and energetic, which might be due to the 40% sativa and 60% indica genetics.
- California Orange: This is an old school cannabis strain, coming from the mixes made in the early 80s. Thanks to its stable, large yields and pleasant smoke, California Orange has managed to maintain its popularity for decades, even though new strains come onto the market every year. Or better yet, every month.
- Crystal: It’s not surprising that Crystal is an award winner when you consider that both of its parents also won the Cannabis Cup. The strain possesses some of the best genes in the marijuana world as a result of a cross between White Widow and Northern Lights; two world champion marijuana strains. It is an indica dominant hybrid, although both the sativa and indica components are strongly felt when using this strain.
- Diamond Kush: We love nothing better than a good mystery and it’s even better when that mystery tastes as well as Diamond Kush. We know the its genetics come from the OG Kush family, but we don’t know from which strain exactly. What we do know is that it is a 70% indica strain with a THC content of about 17%.
- Sour Flour: If it rhymes it should be good. In this case this happens to be true. And it’s also quite a rare strain as it is as much indica as it is sativa. The strain is very likely to make you feel either happy, energetic or aroused; three things we don’t ever mind feeling. Just make sure you drink enough with it as it might give you a dry mouth.
Promotions Mary Jane’s Garden
This Mary Jane’s Garden review doesn’t focus too much on promotions, mainly because most seed banks don’t offer too many of them. Of course we will update you as soon as a new promotion becomes available. For now you can, however, enjoy free shipping when you order $200 or more worth of seeds, and if you order for more than $420 you also get 10 free seeds.
Website Mary Jane’s Garden
We mentioned in the introduction that the colour green is dominant on the website of this seed bank. The background against that is kind of yellow-ish which kind of works well. All of the most important items have a white background, so your eyes immediately navigate to the right spot. Which is why we like the website of this seed bank.
But, this Mary Jane’s Garden review is about more than what the website looks like, so let’s look at what it has to offer. On top of the website, you’ll immediately find a contact number and beneath that there’s a search bar in case you know what you are looking for. Below that is the main menu with the following options; how to order, FAQ, about us and contact us. On the left hand side you’ll find a menu with the products on offer. This menu is made up of two sections; seeds and 10 best sellers. The last one speaks for itself and the seeds section is divided into the following categories; indoor seeds, outdoor seeds, indoor/outdoor seeds, feminized seeds, autoflowering seeds, medical seeds, most popular seeds. Even though you cannot search for indica or sativa seeds, every product mentions the percentage.
Payments Mary Jane’s Garden
The payment methods at Mary Jane’s Garden are a bit limited, but we don’t complain too much as it’s possible to pay by cash. If you choose to do that, you should send your money by registered mail, which you probably already figured. The other payment options are a bank transfer, Visa and Mastercard. Most growers use one of these methods anyway, so you should be able to find a suitable option for you.
Support @ Mary Jane’s Garden
The existing FAQ page is not very big, but most of the information you need is on the relevant pages. So you basically learn as you go. If you still have a burning question or an issue you want to discuss with the support team, there is a number of ways to get in touch. First of all, you can call, email or use the live chat. If that is not enough, the seed bank also has official Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram channels. Needless to say you have enough options here.
Mary Jane’s Garden Ships To
Mary Jane’s Garden is based in British Columbia but ships all over the world. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that it’s legal to receive the seeds in your country. As for the seed bank, it claims to have a 90% success rate when it comes to deliveries since its inception in 2003. For national orders you can use the registered mail, but for international orders this unfortunately isn’t possible.
Summary Mary Jane’s Garden
Even though we can full heartedly recommend this seed bank, it isn’t our favorite. This has everything to do with the fewer than usual search options and not being able to track the shipments when ordering from abroad. But as these things are trivial and things most growers don’t care too much about, we can say that other than that it’s an outstanding seed bank.
Mary Jane’s Garden | Frequently Asked Questions
Does Mary Jane’s Garden ship worldwide?
Yes, just make sure you are allowed to receive the seeds.
What is the most popular strain at Mary Jane’s Garden?
At the moment it’s Blueberry Diesel.
Can I find medical marijuana at Mary Jane’s Garden?
Yes, there’s a category for it in the menu.
Does Mary Jane’s Garden have promotions?
Yes, order $200+ and you get free shipping, with $420+ orders you get 10 free seeds.
Where did Mary Jane’s Garden get its name?
Mary Jane is Canadian and US slang for marijuana.