Introduction MJ Seeds Canada
You could already guess from the name that this is a Canadian seed bank. What you might not know is that it has been active since 2009. If you are a newbie or an amateur grower, the following might not interest you very much but this seed bank offers bulk discounts. And that’s always good to know. Just like the fact that Marijuana Seeds Canada offers worldwide same day shipping. That’s great news for all non Canadians,
Best Sellers Marijuana Seeds Canada
When looking at the top 5 of most popular strains at MJ Seeds Canada, we cannot say that we are surprised. Allow us to show you why:
- White Widow: White Widow is easily one of the most popular cannabis strains in the world. It is the mother of the legendary “White” family. She is undoubtedly one of the most famous cannabis strains in the world. Multiple award-winning, White Widow is known for her power and outstanding resin production. Moreover, she is easy to grow and suitable for growers of all experience levels.
- Northern Lights: Northern Lights is an award-winning legend among stoners. It is one of the most famous indica strains in the world. This plant is accessible to cannabis users from all walks of life. The original strain was a 100% pure, indica powerhouse. But since its inception, many variations have been developed, striving to capture the essence of the original. The newer strains all impress in their own way, but nothing can match the splendor of the true genetics.
- Blue Dreams: Blue Dreams is exceptionally flavorful and powerful. She is a hybrid with a wonderful character and special sophistication. In doing so, she offers a carefully crafted mix of Blueberry and Haze strains. From both sides she has brought out the very best. With her shortened flowering period of only 9 weeks she far surpasses other Haze strains!
- OG Kush: OG Kush has taken the world by storm, from Florida to the West Coast, right into the hands of many cannabis fans. It is without a doubt one of the biggest names in the world of cannabis. OG Kush was developed in the 1990s, in the southern US and thus originated at the time of widespread cannabis prohibition and the rise of indoor cultivation. This way, growers and breeders were able to avoid criminal prosecution during the heyday of the US War on Drugs.
- Bubba Kush: Bubba Kush is a child of the 1990s and bred by a famous breeder known as Bubba. During his years as a student, he experimented with growing various strains, including Bubba and Kush, then two separate strains. Kush was known as a tricky strain, but Bubba described it as one of the best strains available, making it worth the effort. It wasn’t until he moved to Los Angeles that the Kush and Bubba strains were accidentally crossed and this resulted in a prodigy, now known as Bubba Kush.
Promotions Marijuana Seeds Canada
Upon entering the website of MJ Seeds Canada you immediately notice a big bag full of seeds and the Canadian flag in the background. This bag holds a couple of treats for you. One of them being free shipping for orders over $200 and 10 free seeds for orders over $420! So even if you don’t buy in bulk, you can still gets some discounts. Other than that there are no promotions, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t check back here every now and then to look for a new discount.
Website MJ Seeds Canada
This seed banks website can only be described as clean and simple. Perfect for growers that don’t want to be distracted by shenanigans. Besides the before mentioned bag with seeds and the Canadian flag, there aren’t many animations on the website. The main colors are black and grey, but the body of the website has a white background to keep everything clear.
A prominent object in the header of the website is the search bar, which can come in handy if you know which strain you are after. If not, you can divert to the menu below it. It contains the following options; seeds, how to order, FAQ, germinate, about us and contact us. There’s also a menu on the left hand side that shows different kinds of seeds groups, the main ones being marijuana seeds, growing type, most popular and seeds specials. These groups are divided into more groups so it won’t ever be difficult to find what you are looking for. Lastly, there is also a menu in the footer for all other information that you may be looking for.
Payments Marijuana Seeds Canada
If you are ready to order at Marijuana Seeds Canada, you have quite a few payment options at your disposal. First of all, you can pay by cash. If you are Canadian, you can also use Interac. But don’t worry if you are from another country, you can also use Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin and a regular bank transfer. Just keep in mind that with a bank transfer it takes a bit longer for the money to arrive, so the same will go for your shipment.
Support @ MJ Seeds Canada
There is a FAQ page at Marijuana Seeds Canada’s website, but this mostly answers questions about shipping and payment. For information on the seed strains and growing, you need to take a look at the website, as this information is spread out. It may take a while, but you’ll usually find what you are looking for. If you don’t, you can contact support through phone, email and live chat.
Marijuana Seeds Canada Ships To
This seed bank is proudly Canadian, but ships all over the world. However, it is still your responsibility to know whether or not it is legel in your state or country to receive marijuana seeds. If it isn’t, you risk your shipment being confiscated and a criminal penalty. If it is legal, MJ Seeds Canada will still be discreet and send you your shipment hidden in everyday products, so that your neighbors don’t know what you are receiving.
Summary MJ Seeds Canada
Judging by the website, this wasn’t immediately our favorite seed bank. But after taking a closer look at it we warmed up to it. Even more after we ordered its popular OG Kush strain. It blossomed perfectly and gave us a very generous yield. We are not based in Canada, but in the US and the shipment got delivered super quickly and discreetly. So we know where to go if we ever want to order a bag full of seeds.
Marijuana Seeds Canada | Frequently Asked Questions
When was Marijuana Seeds Canada established?
The seed bank was established in 2009.
Does Marijuana Seeds Canada have a social presence?
Yes, it has profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
What is the most popular strain at Marijuana Seeds Canada?
This is the White Widow strain.
Can Marijuana Seeds Canada guarantee that my shipment will arrive?
Yes, if you pay $30 for tracking you get a guarantee.
Does Marijuana Seeds Canada ship outside of Canada?
Yes, this seed bank ships worldwide.