Introduction Crop King Seeds
This Crop King Seeds review will not focus too much on the seed bank itself, but more on what it has to offer. That being said, we still think it’s good to mention that Crop King Seeds has been established in 2005. Since that it has had a lot of time to perfect its product and it has definitely put that time to good use, which is what we like to see. At the moment the focus lays at the seeds and the service. Crop King Seeds’ mission is to serve growers with the seeds that have the highest levels of THC and the biggest harvest size.
Best Sellers Crop King Seeds
At the time of writing this review, the following strains were the most popular at Crop King Seeds:
- Amnesia Haze: Amnesia Haze is a cannabis strain that is the result of multiple crossings and optimizations over time. Reliable and also tasty cannabis strains have always been used for this. This probably explains why Amnesia Haze is such a popular strain. Amnesia Haze has managed to win the High Times Cannabis twice. Recreational users will recognize that Amnesia Haze produces a very solid mental high. After all, Amnesia Haze is usually made up of about three-quarters sativa and about one-quarter indica.
- Candy Cane: This is actually a strain that is created by Crop King Seeds, so it’s no surprise that it’s so popular at this seed bank! It’s an indica strain that has an excellent THC content of 20% and can help you combat insomnia, anxiety and depression.
- Early Miss: Another one of Crop King Seeds’ own creations. And yet another succes. This special strain is an automatic flowering strain with THC levels of up to 21%. It is a great pain reliever, but also also helps against insomnia and depression.
- Jack Herer: Jack Herer is known for its uplifting effect and great taste. This is one of the most popular crosses Jack Herer is named after the pioneer of cannabis legalization and also author of “The Emperor Wears No Clothes”. This multiple award-winning strain enjoys a legendary status and not without reason.
- Lambs Breath: Lamb’s Breath x AK-49 by Crop King Seeds is perhaps the ideal daytime strain with its uplifting and motivating high. This powerful, sativa-dominant lady produces monstrous yields in a short flowering time. A top strain for sativa lovers!
Promotions Crop King Seeds
At the time that we wrote this Crop King Seeds review, there were no special promotions at the seed bank. This, however, doesn’t mean that the seed bank doesn’t have special promotions from time to time. You should just keep an eye on our website if you always want to be updated. The two extra’s Crop King Seeds offers permanently are; free shipping on orders of $200 and over and 10 free seeds on orders of $400 and above.
Website Crop King Seeds
The website of Crop King Seeds mainly uses a red color with a white background, which works really well. Something else that appealed to us was the Crop King that greets every visitor to the website. But this Crop King Seeds review isn’t about him. It’s about the product. And that’s why it’s a good thing that the website is very clean and organized.
In the top menu you can find the blog, guides and information on germination. Next to it is a search bar that you can use if you already know which seeds you prefer. Directly below that, you’ll find the main menu. In this menu, you’ll find the following items; autoflowering, CBD, feminized, assorted seeds packs, regular, fast version, cannabis seeds USA and new marijuana strains. We particularly like the last option, as we are all for exploring new options and new seeds.
If you scroll down a bit, you’ll find a way to discover a seed type that is suited for your needs and wishes and directly below that you can find the available seeds. In the left corner you’ll find a widget with most popular and other note worthy seeds.
Payments Crop King Seeds
Crop King Seeds only accepts US and Canadian Dollars, even though all the prices are shown in US dollars. This is easier for customers around the world. The payment methods that are accepted are Visa, Mastercard and Bitcoin. Exclusively for Canadians Interac is accepted as well. There are no minimum orders, but as you have read in the promotions paragraph it pays off to order at least $200 of seeds.
Support @ Crop King Seeds
First of all Crop King Seeds offers a FAQ page that answers questions about payments, delivery and more. In the footer you can also find more information about marijuana in several different states and the website overall provides a lot of information about the various seeds and how to grow them. But the seed bank wouldn’t be able to claim that customer support is one of their priorities if they didn’t have enough ways to get in touch with them. Luckily you can find 24/7 support through live chat, a toll free phone number and email.
Crop King Seeds Ships To
The seed bank sells to all countries. But only Canadian customers will receive the seeds in the original packaging. All other customers will be surprised by the objects they will receive the seeds in. This can be anything, from get well cards to other small gifts. The shipping costs $20 to $40 and will take 2 to 7 business days in North America. Please check the laws regarding marijuana seeds in your country of residence before ordering, because otherwise you run the risk of your shipment being seized.
Summary Crop King Seeds
As we said in the introduction of this Crop King Seeds review, there is a reason why this seed bank is so popular. We obviously have tried it ourselves and we are very satisfied with the product that we received. The first seeds we ordered were the Birthday Cake Feminized Marijuana Seeds and we must say they tasted like more. When we contacted support to ask how soon they could get us another shipment, they were very friendly and didn’t lie! We received the next batch within two days. So we would definitely recommend this seed bank.
Crop King Seeds | Frequently Asked Questions
Does Crop King Seeds have its own strains?
Yes, Candy Cane and Early Miss are two examples.
Do I get discounts for big orders at Crop King Seeds?
Yes, you get free shipping when ordering for $200 or more and 10 free seeds when ordering $400 or more.
How can I pay at Crop King Seeds?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard and Bitcoin. If you are Canadian you can also use Interac.
Which countries does Crop King Seeds ship to?
It ships worldwide but the main markets are the US and Canada.
Is Crop King Seeds a reliable seed bank?
It is a very reliable seed bank that has been active since 2005.